The Safeway Step® is a product and installation method designed to provide an economical renovation option for individuals and facilities interested in easier access into the bathtub area. TheSafeway Step® can be used to retrofit your bath tub into a walk in shower.
Installation of the Safeway Step® includes cutting a section of the existing tub and custom fitting the resulting opening with a Safeway Step®. The Safeway Step® can be installed in most types of bathtubs, including - fiberglass, steel or even cast iron!
Benefits and Features of the Safeway Step® include:
- Eliminates the need to rip out the existing tub. Installed in the existing tub.
- Provides easier access into bath/shower area.
- Reduces the possibilities of falls.
- Typically installed in less than one day.
- Cost to install products is a fraction of the cost compared to an expensive bathroom remodeling job.
- Inexpensive and ideal solution for personal residences, senior housing, hotels and other locations.
- Creates a pass-through 24 inches wide and approximately 8 inches deep.
- Three (3) sizes based on the tub rail/wall allow The Safeway Step® to be utilized in most bathtubs.
- Available in multiple colors!
If you would like to learn more about Safeway Safety Step®, LLC CONTACT US today at 269.962.8751.